The Vengeance Full suit is the swimmer’s wetsuit. Designed for swimmers by swimmers, the Vengeance was built from the ground up, with features carefully constructed to provide the most output in a swim. Fully coated with the slickest possible nano-super composite skin, it maintains an industry-leading .02 drag co-efficient, allowing for the smoothest possible swim. Unparalleled Design Similar to the Vendetta Full suit, the arms and shoulders have 6 anatomically correct panels, allowing for uncompromised arm and shoulder mobility. This means the wetsuit does not combat energy output from the stroke, arms don’t fatigue from resistance with the material and result in a faster, more efficient swim. The Vengeance was designed with chest and torso thickness at 3 mm, and 5 mm in both the front and back of the legs. This aligns the swimmer to be more streamlined in the water, allows for a natural range of motion in the stroke, and creates a feeling of “swimming downstream.”IDEAL FOR ALL RACE CONDITIONS10 miles open water swims where flexibility in arms and shoulders is needed.
- FRONT: 5.0 mm-thick X-AIR neoprene from neck to ankles creates “dimple-effect” of captured air for maximum buoyancy.
- BACK: 3 mm neoprene.
- ARMS/SHOULDERS: 1.5 – 3 mm of YAMAMOTO #39 & 40 neoprene.
- 6 anatomically correct arm/shoulder panels allow for a natural range of motion in the swim stroke, for faster, smoother swimming with less effort. With a design based on our Vector Pro wetsuit, Vendetta reduces shoulder fatigue through unparalleled freedom of motion.
- A lower-profile collar adds comfort and increased durability, ensuring that the suit stays intact and in place.
- X-MAX Seam Seal technology uses a triple layer of glue and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams.