Utilising 45 Cell, the world’s most flexible neoprene, and incorporating panels that feature unparalleled buoyancy for the perfect equilibrium between movement and elevation.
39 CELL – The most buoyant neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm to 5mm (5mm maximum permitted).
45 CELL – Flexible material, which is applied mainly to the sleeves for ultimate flexibility, comfort and freedom of movement with a 1mm thickness nano SCS COATING.
SCS COATING (Super Composite Skin) – Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
FABRIC – 100% Sponge rubber, Nylon laminated
NEOPRENE THICKNESS – Front chest (upper) – 1mm
Front chest (middle) – 2mm
Front chest (lower) – 1mm
Upper back – 1mm
Lower back – 2mm
Upper arm – 1mm
Lower arm – 1mm
Upper front leg – 1mm
Lower front leg – 3mm
Upper back leg – 2mm
Lower back leg – 3mm
Forearm catch panel – 2mm
- Nano SCS coating – extra 4% buoyancy / Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- 45 Cell seamless shoulder and arm panel / Ultimate flexbility, comfort and freedom of movement with a 1mm neoprene
- Front panel with seamless buoyancy inserts and superstretch lining / Improved buoyancy with increased flexibility
- Intermediate zone stretch (IZS) panels / Fluid movement
- Concave water entrapment zone / Xtreme ultra enhanced distance per stroke
- Lower leg propulsion panel / Increased kick power
- Transition panel / Seam overlap technology
- 520% stretch lining (internal) / Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Floating zip panel / Increased movement for better distance per stroke
- Rollbar / Increased core buoyancy and body position
- Two-year warranty